Ketel Thorstenson, LLP (KTLLP) is celebrating 80 years of serving the Black Hills region. As a leading accounting firm, KTLLP continually looks for ways to innovate and educate for the benefit of our clients. Our clients are our focus. We take the time to get know you and your business. Our mantra is Friends for Life and we live it daily.
Do you have a CPA that “gets you?”
Side effects of finding a CPA that “gets you” include… excessive smiling, no more headaches, fist bumps, high fives, celebration, confidence, and peace of mind.
If you’re not “suffering” with these symptoms KTLLP can help!
Trust the experts.
Choose Ketel Thorstenson!
Because we get you!
Because we offer you more.
- Educated. Our staff hold Bachelor’s and Master’s level degrees in Accounting and related fields from accredited institutions.
- Certified. The American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA) protects public interest by licensing only the most qualified, experienced, and ethical accountants as CPAs.
- Ongoing Education. Our team receives advanced training all year long to stay on the forefront of the industry.
- Expertise. With over 50 CPAs on staff and the combined years of service in the hundreds, our team has the answers to your questions.
- Professional. Our strong reputation has been built over eight decades of delivering professional service.
- Partners & Friends. Your CPA knows your name, understands your business, and considers your mutual relationship a partnership; oftentimes, a friendship. This is what we mean by Friends for Life.
No Events on The List at This Time