Ketel Thorstenson, LLP (KTLLP), a leading Rapid City, South Dakota-based full-service CPA and business consulting firm, is pleased to announce the redesign and launch of its new website at www.ktllp.com.
Divided into key sections – ABOUT, SERVICES, INDUSTRIES, NEWS & EVENTS, CAREERS, and CONTACT – the site offers a wealth of content. Visitors can learn about the firm’s 80 year history, current leadership, CPA and business consulting services, and career opportunities. They can also access the expanded site with robust tools and reference materials including an online tax guide, and newsletter library.
The new site carries over much of the information and resources from the previous site, but also features key enhancements such as:
- A clean, fresh new look with vibrant photos
- Streamlined navigation
- A responsive design which allows visitors to view the site from their mobile device, iPad or tablet, laptop and desktop
- A more user-friendly interface
- An engaging career page, including an online application and resume upload process
- Enhanced blog with comment sharing
- Broad social sharing via social media links
“We are very proud to unveil the new website redesign,” said Denise Webster, CPA, PFS, Managing Partner of Ketel Thorstenson, LLP. “It demonstrates that KTLLP is keeping up with the ever-changing needs of our clients. Our goal was to create a site that allows for a very positive user experience and adds value by being a great resource for visitors. I believe we have accomplished that goal.” The site can be viewed at www.ktllp.com.
Latest posts by Beth Hottel (see all)
- Blog: Need a CPA? How Do You Choose? - Jan 29, 2018
- Need a CPA? How Do You Choose? - Jan 29, 2018
- Ag Industry Update Series Offered to Aid Farmers and Ranchers - Aug 31, 2017