Beth Hottel joined Ketel Thorstenson in 2013 after four years of economic development with Destination Rapid City and Main Street Square. She has over 20 years’ experience in marketing, advertising, and business development. Beth oversees all public relations, marketing and promotional efforts of the firm including sponsorships and donations. She loves getting feedback from clients via our website, LinkedIn and FaceBook pages.
Beth graduated with a Bachelor of Arts degree in Art from William Jewell College in 1992. She is a 2012 Spirit of Dakota Award Nominee and in the same year was selected as one of the Top Ten Fabulous Women by Black Hills Woman Magazine. She currently serves on the Black Hills Chapter of the American Advertising Federation Board and the YMCA of Rapid City Marketing Committee.
When not at work Beth enjoys volunteering for community events. You can also find her cheering for her son at football games, perfecting BBQ recipes, taking pictures of anything and everything, and making jewelry.
|Direct Phone:||(605) 716-8893|
|Office:||Rapid City, SD|
Articles written by Beth:
- Lunch and Learn Series Adds Webinar on Auditee Responsibilities Under Uniform Guidance
- Lunch and Learn Series Offered to Aid Business Professionals
- Two Additional Informational Sessions Offered on Department of Labor Overtime Regulations
- Informational Sessions to Explain Department of Labor Overtime Regulations
- Staff Credentials and Promotions Announced by Ketel Thorstenson
- What Does 80 Years in Business Get You?
- New Due Dates for Filing Affordable Care Act (ACA) Forms 1095-B, 1094-B, 1095-C and 1094-C
- Ketel Thorstenson, LLP Announces Launch of Redesigned Website
- Local Experts Explain Affordable Care Act (ACA) Reporting to Large Employers
- Court decision creates legal, financial options for same-sex couples
- Hanson Named Partner at Ketel Thorstenson, LLP
- Business Series Offered to Aid Business Owners, Prospective Owners and Professionals
- New Partner named at Ketel Thorstenson, LLP
- Happy Retirement Wishes to Fred Krush
- Data breaches are a real threat to your finances
- Preparing for tax preparation: what to bring
- What do you know about taxes?
- What to Bring to Your Tax Appointment
- Ketel Thorstenson, LLP Gains Belle Fourche Office with Merger
- Certified Fraud Examiner (CFE) Credential – Nina Braun, CPA, CFE, Partner
- Staff Credentials and Promotions Announced
- Braun Earns CFE Credential
- No Cost Marketing – Strategies That Work
- Ketel Thorstenson, LLP Gains Williston Office with Merger
Beth in the news: