Brady Gabel is a dedicated Certified Public Accountant with seven years of experience and serves as a Manager in the Audit Department. His areas of expertise include construction, casinos, employee benefit plans, rural electric cooperatives and governmental industries.
Brady graduated with honors from North Dakota State University in 2011 with a Bachelor of Science Degree in Accounting. He is a member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA) and the South Dakota CPA Society (SD CPA). Brady serves on the Board of the Black Hills Fly-Fishers and the Banquet Committee for Black Hills Pheasants Forever.
Brady is an avid sports enthusiast and outdoorsman who enjoys both sides of the river – fly fishing and bow hunting in the Black Hills and pheasant hunting with his two dogs East River.
|Direct Phone:||(605) 718-3572|
|Office:||Rapid City, SD|
Articles written by Brady:
- Audit Preparation Series: The End Stages of Your Audit and Issuing Final Reports
- Audit Preparation Series: How to Prepare for an Audit
- Audit Preparation Series- How To Prepare for Your Audit
- Accounting For Fixed Assets
- Board Members Needed
- Understanding the COSO Framework, Part VI
Brady in the news: