Ericka Heiser is Director of the Business Valuation Team. She joined the firm in 2006 after more than ten years in the financial services industry. She promotes 100% of her time to the valuation department where she performs valuation analysis for various industries and for various purposes including estate, gift, marital dissolution, sales negotiations, etc. In addition, she prepares damages calculations and develops projections for start-up businesses. Ericka is experienced in courtroom expert testimony.
Ericka attended the University of South Dakota, earning a Bachelor of Science in Business Administration in 1999. In 2005, she graduated with a Masters of Business Administration also from the University of South Dakota. Ericka is a member of the National Association of Certified Valuation Analysts (NACVA) and the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA).
In addition to her professional life, Ericka has a strong presence in the civic arena serving as President of Day of Excellence, Inc., Advisory Board Member of National American University, and Immediate Past Chair of Leadership Rapid City.
Ericka enjoys running, reading, cooking and watching her boys play baseball. She and her husband, Chris, along with their three sons enjoy spending time in the beautiful Black Hills.
|Direct Phone:||(605) 716-8997|
|Office:||Rapid City, SD|
Articles written by Ericka:
- Understanding Business Valuations: Did You Know?
- Do I Need a Current Buy-Sell Agreement?
- A Time of Change
- A Time of Change- Liquidating LLCs or Partnerships
- Appraising a Minority Interest in a Farm/Ranch
- Conclusion to the Strategic Planning Series
- Proposed Section 2704 Regulation Withdrawn!
- What can I do to Enhance the Future Value of My Company?
- Strategic Planning Series: What is the Value of Goodwill in My Company?
- Assault on Family-Owned Businesses
- Family-Owned Business Assault
- Strategic Planning Series: What Are the Intangible Assets Not Listed on a Balance Sheet?
- Strategic Planning Series: How do we measure up from a financial standpoint with other companies like us?
- Strategic Planning Series: What is happening in the marketplace within my industry?
- Strategic Planning Series: What risks are negatively impacting the value of my business?
- What is Driving the Value of my Business?
- How Might a Buyer Consider Valuing My Company?
- Using Business Valuation as a Strategic Planning Tool
Ericka in the news:
- KTLLP Lunch and Learn Series Announced
- Staff Promotions Announced by Ketel Thorstenson, LLP
- Lunch and Learn Series Offered to Aid Business Professionals
- Risky business? Not if you can help it
- Reputation, competitive advantage are part of your business’s value
- What’s it worth? The art of business valuation