Ericka Heiser joined the firm in July of 2006 after more than ten years in the financial services industry. She promotes 100% of her time to the valuation department where she performs valuation analysis for various industries and for various purposes including estate, gift, marital dissolution, sales negotiations, etc. In addition, she prepares damages calculations and develops projections for start-up businesses. Ericka is experienced in courtroom expert testimony.
Ericka attended the University of South Dakota, earning a Bachelor of Science in Business Administration in 1999. In 2005, she graduated with a Masters of Business Administration also from the University of South Dakota. Ericka is a member of the National Association of Certified Valuation Analysts (NACVA) and the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA).
In addition to her professional life, Ericka has a strong presence in the civic arena serving as President of Day of Excellence, Inc., Advisory Board Member of National American University, and Immediate Past Chair of Leadership Rapid City.
Ericka enjoys running, reading, cooking and watching her boys play baseball. She and her husband, Chris, along with their three sons enjoy spending time in the beautiful Black Hills.
|Direct Phone:||(605) 716-8997|
|Office:||Rapid City, SD|
Articles written by Ericka:
- Strategic Planning Series: What is the Value of Goodwill in My Company?
- Assault on Family-Owned Businesses
- Family-Owned Business Assault
- Strategic Planning Series: What Are the Intangible Assets Not Listed on a Balance Sheet?
- Strategic Planning Series: How do we measure up from a financial standpoint with other companies like us?
- Strategic Planning Series: What is happening in the marketplace within my industry?
- Strategic Planning Series: What risks are negatively impacting the value of my business?
- What is Driving the Value of my Business?
- How Might a Buyer Consider Valuing My Company?
- Using Business Valuation as a Strategic Planning Tool
Ericka in the news: