Jeff is a Certified Public Accountant with 6 years of experience in Audit. He serves as an Audit Manager in the Rapid City office. His areas of industry specialization include: city government, school districts, manufacturing and retail businesses, and non-profit organizations.
Jeff is a 2010 graduate of The University of Wyoming with a Bachelor of Science degree in Accounting and a 2011 graduate of the University of Wyoming with a Master of Science degree in Accounting. He is a member of the South Dakota CPA Society (SDCPA) and the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA). Jeff is a member of the Leadership Rapid City class of 2016 and serves as treasurer of the Black Hills Pheasants Forever Chapter.
Jeff’s favorite activities outside of the office include fly fishing, playing cards (cribbage and pinochle are favorites), yard games, trying different beers and grilling. Ask him for his fish taco recipe.
|Direct Phone:||(605) 716-3261|
|Office:||Rapid City, SD|
Articles written by Jeff:
- Internal Controls over Electronic Payments
- Budgeting for Non-Profits
- Meet the Non-Profit Team Series: Jeff Yennie
- Uniform Guidance – Audit Requirements
- Understanding the COSO Framework, Part III
- Procurement under Uniform Grant Guidance
- Federal Compliance Requirements, Part XI – Subrecipient Monitoring and Special Tests and Provisions
Jeff in the news: