Michelle Minnerath joined the firm in November of 2005 after practicing in public accounting for three years in Bismarck, ND. She has experience in the Farm & Ranch and Oil & Gas industries. She specializes in small business and individual tax planning and return preparation as well estates and trusts.
Michelle attended Jamestown College in Jamestown, ND. She graduated in 2002 with a Bachelor of the Arts degree in Accounting and Business Administration with a concentration in Financial Planning. Michelle is a member of the South Dakota CPA Society (SDCPA), the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA), West River Estate Planning Council, South Dakota Planned Giving Council, and Women’s Network of Rapid City.
When outside the office you can find Michelle running after her three energetic kids, reading, gardening or hitting the bowling lane or volleyball court.
|Direct Phone:||(605) 718-3563|
|Office:||Rapid City, SD|
Articles written by Michelle:
- Tax Credit Businesses Might be Missing
- 2017 Tax Cuts and Jobs Act Concerning Estate Tax Exemption
- Changes to Filing Late Portability Elections
- John Thune’s (Invest) Act of 2017
- Tax Tips for Farmers and Ranchers
- Changes for Social Security in 2016
Michelle in the news: