Sandra Weaver is a Senior Manager in the Audit Department. She joined the firm in June of 2010. She specializes in tribal organizations, community foundations, non-profits, and governmental entities.
Sandra received her Bachelor’s degree in Professional Accountancy and Business Administration from Augustana College in 2005. She also serves as a member of both the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA) and South Dakota CPA Society (SDCPA). Active in the community, Sandra is a current board member for Leadership Rapid City, a graduate of the 2014 Leadership Rapid City class, and supporter of Soap for Hope (a new laundry center for the Hope Center in downtown Rapid City).
At home, Sandra likes to play the piano, garden, and play with her kids. She is also known to bake cookies and take hikes.
“We can’t help everyone, but everyone can help someone.”
|Direct Phone:||(605) 716-8889|
|Office:||Rapid City, SD|
Articles written by Sandra:
- The Importance of Nonprofit Fiscal Procedures – How to Get Started
- How to Manage Holidays and the Year End
- Audit Preparation Series: Understanding Reasonable Assurance
- Audit Preparation Series: Audit Basics
- Accounting for Capital Campaigns
- Efficient and Effective Non-Profit Board Meetings
- Federal Grant Compliance Requirements, Part VI – Equipment and Real Property Management and Real Property Acquisition and Relocation Assistance
Sandra in the news: