Shelley Goodrich is a Senior Manager in the Audit Department. She joined Ketel Thorstenson in July of 2005 after receiving her Master’s degree in Accounting from the University of Wyoming. Her areas of specialization include governmental entities and non-profit organizations. She has a passion for teaching clients the intricacies of financial reporting, accounting, and federal grant compliance. This passion turns every audit into a learning experience.
Shelley maintains professional involvement with American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA) and South Dakota CPA Society (SDCPA).
Outside of work, Shelley enjoys spending time with her husband and two children. She is often in the kitchen sharing her love of cooking with her daughter. There is also a lot of car talk around Shelley’s house, as her parents, in-laws, and husband are involved in the sale of auto parts and pre-owned vehicles.
|Direct Phone:||(605) 716-3252|
|Office:||Rapid City, SD|
Articles written by Shelley:
- TID/TIF Agreements – A Brief Summary
- Insurance Proceeds: How to Account for Them
- School Districts: Are You Meeting Your Accountability Targets?
- Understanding the COSO Framework, Part V
- Understanding the COSO Framework, Part IV
- Understanding the Updated COSO Framework, Part II
- Understanding the Updated COSO Framework, Part I
Shelley in the news: