Traci is an Enrolled Agent and tax accountant with over 20 years’ experience, specializing in business taxes (Corporate, Partnership, LLC, Sole Proprietorship) and personal taxes. Traci joined Ketel Thorstenson, LLP in 2009, where she developed specialties in advising clients on the advantages and disadvantages of various business structures available and assisting with IRS issues, such as audits and letters. As a Tax Manager, Traci conducts detailed reviews of tax returns and oversees various office projects.
When not at work Traci enjoys spending time with her kids and dog, reading and hiking. She is also active in her church.
|Direct Phone:||(605) 716-3253|
|Office:||Rapid City, SD|
Articles written by Traci:
- The Ever Changing Mileage Rate
- Roth IRA – The Right Choice For You?
- The Dreaded IRS Letter – What To Do
- Backup Withholding, Form W-9, and Refusal of Taxpayer Identification Number
- College Education Planning and Tax Benefits
Traci in the news: