Jean joined Ketel Thorstenson, LLP in August of 1994 with an honorary high school title of “Most Inspirational Cheerleader” and the motivation to make the audit experience a positive one. In November of 2005, she was named a Partner in the firm.
Specializing in audits of non-profits, financial institutions, tribal organizations, and closely held commercial entities, her work never seems to end. Jean spends what free time she finds enjoying her two kids, and occasionally she is able to settle down with her husband and a glass of wine.
Considering Jean’s known enthusiasm about her job and her life, she only uses one quote to describe herself: “all the so-called secrets of success will not work unless you do.”
“Success will not work unless you do…”
|Direct Phone:||(605) 718-3578|
|Office:||Rapid City, SD|
Articles written by Jean:
- 990’s – Who Else is Watching Your Organization?
- Compliance for Showing Appreciation to Volunteers
- Nonprofit Financial Statement Changes Coming
- Team Fundraising Activities
- Accounting Assistance Available
- Changes coming to nonprofit financial statements
Jean in the news: