Jean joined Ketel Thorstenson, LLP in August of 1994 with an honorary high school title of “Most Inspirational Cheerleader” and the motivation to make the audit experience a positive one. In November of 2005, she was named a Partner in the firm.
Specializing in audits of non-profits, financial institutions, tribal organizations, and closely held commercial entities, her work never seems to end. Jean spends what free time she finds enjoying her two kids, and occasionally she is able to settle down with her husband and a glass of wine.
Considering Jean’s known enthusiasm about her job and her life, she only uses one quote to describe herself: “all the so-called secrets of success will not work unless you do.”
“Success will not work unless you do…”
|Direct Phone:||(605) 718-3578|
|Office:||Rapid City, SD|
Articles written by Jean:
- Liquidity Disclosures Under ASU 2016-14
- Functional Allocation of Expenses Under ASU 2016-14
- Miscellaneous Provisions of ASU 2016-14
- Nonprofit Reporting is About to Change
- New Presentation Rules for Donor Restrictions
- Cash vs. Accrual Method of Accounting
- Audit Selection for Nonprofit Organizations
- 990’s – Who Else is Watching Your Organization?
- Compliance for Showing Appreciation to Volunteers
- Nonprofit Financial Statement Changes Coming
- Team Fundraising Activities
- Accounting Assistance Available
- Changes coming to nonprofit financial statements
Jean in the news: