Jennifer joined Ketel Thorstenson, LLP in August of 2006, after being a partner at a public accounting firm in Idaho, was promoted to Tax Manager in 2007 and named Tax Partner in 2011. She specializes in business and individual tax returns, with an emphasis in the medical industry. Jennifer has an extensive background in the agriculture industry, and has worked on various litigation support projects, including testifying in court. Most recently Jennifer has gone through extensive training and done research as it relates to the implementation of the Affordable Care Act (ACA), also known as Obamacare, and is a team leader for the Ketel Thorstenson ACA group.
Jennifer attended Montana State University and graduated in 1999 with a Bachelor of Science in Business with an emphasis in Accounting. Jennifer is a member of the South Dakota CPA Society and the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants.
When not in the office you will find Jennifer coaching youth soccer, cheering on her kids, being a proud mom taxi, and squeezing in some volleyball and scrapbooking.
“I originally went to college on a volleyball scholarship…”
|Direct Phone:||(605) 716-8998|
|Office:||Rapid City, SD|
Articles written by Jennifer:
- What to Expect for Your 2018 Tax Filings
- The New Rules for Mortgage Interest Deductions
- IRS Issues 2018 Percentage Method Withholding Tables
- Accelerated Deductions for Building Improvements Found in PATH Act
- 2015 Tax Extender Legislation
- The Personal Side of the Affordable Care Act
- Beware of IRS Scams
- Affordable Care Act Update
- Identity thieves can target your income tax return
- Are You Who You Say You Are?
- The Affordable Care Act and Not For Profits
Jennifer in the news: