Originally from Colorado and Nebraska, Kevin has been with the firm since 2006. Warm-hearted and giving, Kevin’s many years of experience in tax return preparation and planning enable him to provide excellent service for individuals and businesses. He also has significant experience in software support, manufacturing, retail, construction, and the healthcare/medical industry.
Kevin enjoys playing racquetball, football, and video games. He hopes that one day he will get to see the Bears play at the Solider Field in Chicago, Illinois. If there is one thing he feels strongly about, it’s paying it forward:
“Help those in need to better their lives in order to help others…”
|Direct Phone:||(605) 716-8883|
|Office:||Rapid City, SD|
Articles written by Kevin:
- 2017 – Tax Cuts and Jobs Act – What Individual Taxpayers Need to Know
- Trump Proposes Big Tax Cuts
- Tax Tip Interview with Kevin Sickels, CPA, Partner: Do I have to pay taxes on my social security benefits?
- Tax Tip Interview with Kevin Sickels, CPA, Partner: What should I do if I made a mistake on my tax return that I’ve already filed?
- Tax Tip Interview with Kevin Sickels, CPA, Partner: Is there an age limit on claiming a dependent?
- Tax Tip Interview with Kevin Sickels, CPA Partner: What to Bring to Your Tax Appointment
- Tax Tip Interview with Kevin Sickels, CPA Partner: How Long Should I Keep Tax Returns and Records?
- Tax Tip Interview with Kevin Sickels, CPA, Partner: How to Choose a CPA, Tax Refund Delays
- New Bill Could Help Small Businesses with Health Insurance
- Obamacare is NOT Repealed
- Affordable Care Act Update
- Does Your Business Need a Post-Tax Season Tune-Up?
- Tax Provisions Extended
- New Way to Pay – IRS Direct Pay
- Why You Should Consult with a CPA Before Starting a New Business
- Four tips for filing your 2013 income tax returns
- Final IRS Repair and Supply Regulations
Kevin in the news:
- Kevin Sickels, CPA to Support Gillette Office of Ketel Thorstenson, LLP
- New Due Dates for Filing Affordable Care Act (ACA) Forms 1095-B, 1094-B, 1095-C and 1094-C
- As deadline nears, KT offers help with Obamacare reporting
- Local Experts Explain Affordable Care Act (ACA) Reporting to Large Employers
- A tune-up will keep your financial engine running smoothly
- Extending the tax extenders
- The check is NOT in the mail