Nina’s experience in the commercial audit arena commenced in the year 2000 – she has been practicing in manufacturing, construction, retail, and various other industries ever since. Nina also has extensive experience auditing 401(k) plans. She joined KTLLP in October of 2005 after serving previously as a manager at PricewaterhouseCoopers based in the Washington, DC metro area.
Nina graduated from Georgetown University with a Bachelor of Science degree in Finance in 2000 and from the University of Southern California with a Masters in Accounting in 2001. She is a member of the South Dakota CPA Society and the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants. Community support and activity is a top priority for Nina, and she spends a good deal of her free time taking part in Leadership Rapid City activities.
What sets Nina apart? As the daughter of immigrants from Croatia, Nina grew up speaking Croatian. English is her second language.
“English is my second language…”
|Certification:||CPA, CFE, Partner|
|Office:||Rapid City, SD|
Articles written by Nina:
- Affordable Care Act: 2015 Reporting Required
- Reimbursing for Health Insurance
- Affordable Care Act Update
Nina in the news:
- New Due Dates for Filing Affordable Care Act (ACA) Forms 1095-B, 1094-B, 1095-C and 1094-C
- As deadline nears, KT offers help with Obamacare reporting
- Local Experts Explain Affordable Care Act (ACA) Reporting to Large Employers
- ACA changes rules for pre-tax reimbursement
- Workshop to cover 401(k), Affordable Care Act
- Post-election ACA questions? Mark you calendar
- Certified Fraud Examiner (CFE) Credential – Nina Braun, CPA, CFE, Partner
- The ins and outs of the ACA