In June 2001, Traci joined the audit team at Ketel Thorstenson, LLP. With an astute and analytical skill-set, she specializes in audits for non-profit organizations, commercial businesses, rural electric cooperatives, federal grants, and governmental entities.
Outside of the firm, she enjoys scrap-booking and cross-stitching. As a very passionate mother, Traci strives to involve her children in her life in every way possible.
|Direct Phone:||(605) 718-6037|
|Office:||Rapid City, SD|
Articles written by Traci:
- Are Your Records Missing?
- 990’s – Who Else is Watching Your Organization?
- ‘Tis the Season of Giving: Charitable Contributions
- Auditee Responsibilities Under Uniform Guidance
- Uniform Grant Guidance Part III
- Uniform Grant Guidance – Part II
- Uniform Grant Guidance – Part I
- Highlights of New and Changing Regulations
- Federal Compliance Requirements, Part VIII – Matching, Level of Effort, and Earmarking
Traci in the news: