Student Audit Opportunities
Thank you for your interest in internship with Ketel Thorstenson, LLP. At this time all of our 2018 internships have been filled. Please check back in the fall of 2018 for our 2019 internship opportunities.
ASSOCIATE – APPLY ONLINE
KTLLP is looking for dedicated, positive, knowledgeable associates to join their audit department. Unless otherwise indicated, all positions are located in Rapid City, SD.
Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Prepare portions of compilation, review, and audit engagements, to include documenting the execution of specific procedures performed.
- Assist clients with routine accounting functions.
- Develop and maintain working relationships with clients and co-workers.
To be successful in this position, candidates must possess:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting
- CPA or a plan to attain it
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Critical thinking, problem solving, and organizational skills
- Desire to work in a fast paced, deadline oriented environment
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team