Student Tax Opportunities
Thank you for your interest in internship with Ketel Thorstenson, LLP. At this time all of our 2018 internships have been filled. Please check back in the fall of 2018 for our 2019 internship opportunities.
ASSOCIATE/SEASONAL ASSOCIATE* – APPLY ONLINE
KTLLP is looking for dedicated, positive, knowledgeable associates to join their tax department. Unless otherwise indicated, all positions are located in Rapid City, SD.
Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Prepare individual, partnership, corporate and other various tax returns.
- Assist clients with routine tax and accounting inquiries.
- Develop and maintain working relationships with clients and co-workers.
To be successful in this position, candidates must possess:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting
- CPA or a plan to attain it (seasonal applicants must have CPA)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Critical thinking, problem solving, and organizational skills
- Desire to work in a fast paced, deadline oriented environment
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
*Seasonal positions are available during tax season.