Welcome to the Ketel Thorstenson, LLP Custer Office!
Serving the Black Hills region since 1936
As a leading accounting firm, KTLLP continually looks for ways to innovate and educate for the benefit of our clients. Our clients are our focus. We take the time to get know you and your business. Our mantra is Friends for Life and we live it daily.
We are always accepting new clients.
- Educated. Our staff hold Bachelor’s and Master’s level degrees in Accounting and related fields from accredited institutions.
- Certified. The American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA) protects public interest by licensing only the most qualified, experienced, and ethical accountants as CPAs.
- Ongoing Education. Our team receives advanced training all year long to stay on the forefront of the industry.
- Expertise. With over 50 CPAs on staff and the combined years of service in the hundreds, our team has the answers to your questions.
- Professional. Our strong reputation has been built over eight decades of delivering professional service.
- Partners & Friends. Your CPA knows your name, understands your business, and considers your mutual relationship a partnership; oftentimes, a friendship. This is what we mean by Friends for Life.