With direct ties to an economic climate, the construction industry can often feel like a rollercoaster ride. Through the ups and downs, Ketel Thorstenson, LLP (KTLLP) can help you solve today’s problems and build for tomorrow.
KTLLP serves as a trusted advisor to construction businesses of all sizes in the Rapid City, Black Hills and Williston areas. Business owners and independent contractors seeking advice on everything from income taxes to financing and bonding will find answers with our specialized Construction team. In addition to facilitating and advising on the day-to-day tasks of running a successful construction business, we assist our clients in obtaining the best financing options available in the marketplace, and we continue to help our clients expand their bonding and financing availability.
Our Construction group can help you with:
- Audits, Reviews, & Compilations. Read More…
- Tax Planning & Preparation. Read More…
- Business Valuation & Projections. Read More…
- Bookkeeping & Accounting Assistance, including Payroll Read More…
- Job and Overhead Cost Analysis
- Equipment Purchase/Lease Analysis
- Family Transition Issues
- Surety/Bonding Assistance
- Finance Sourcing Assistance
- Identifying and quantifying research and development tax credits
- Identify and capture 179D tax deductions
Over many years of trusted accounting and consulting service, KTLLP has cultivated an understanding of construction accounting practices, construction cost management systems, job costs and job cost reporting, and the critical components of the contractor’s financial statements.
Contact a member of our Construction group: