Ketel Thorstenson, LLP (KTLLP) has extensive experience in providing tax, audit, and consulting services to entities in the gaming industry. Our team’s area of specialization covers both regional and tribal casinos.
In this highly regulated industry, KTLLP can help you meet your compliance requirements while working to plan for your future success. We can offer our clients well-defined and concrete guidance on the latest in industry developments, covering areas such as jackpot liabilities, loyalty and incentive programs, guarantees, and tribal gaming entities. Our auditing standards are up-to-date with the most recently issued, and our auditors use the best in auditing tools and methodology.
Our Gaming & Tribal Casinos group can help you with:
- Compliance with South Dakota Gaming Commission & National Indian Gaming Commission Reporting Requirements & Internal Control Standards
- Income Tax Planning
- Audits, Reviews & Compilations. Read More…
- Cost Segregation Studies
- Purchase Acquisition & Liquidation Accounting
- Employee Benefit Plan Audits
- Bookkeeping & Accounting Assistance, including Payroll. Read More…
The gaming industry has a special place in western South Dakota. Between the casino floors of Deadwood in the Black Hills, tribal gaming establishments, and everything that falls in between, our team has accumulated many years of experience in providing services to this industry.
Contact a member of our Gaming & Tribal Casinos group: