The health care system in Rapid City serves as a major medical hub for western South Dakota and the surrounding communities of Nebraska, North Dakota, and Wyoming. Those who seek the best in medical care turn to the physicians and affiliated service providers practicing in this region.
Likewise, the hospitals, clinics, pharmacies, and associated health care entities in western South Dakota turn to trusted CPAs and accounting professionals to understand the financial accounting and statement complexities of the health care industry. At Ketel Thorstenson, LLP (KTLLP), our team is well-versed in the critical nature of tax, accounting, and reporting for medical care services.
Our Medical group can help you with:
- Tax Preparation & Planning.
- Audit, Review, & Compilation.
- Revenue Recognition
- Patient Receivables
- Revenue Recognition Methods for Medical Malpractice Claims
- Reporting & Related Entities
- Financial Reporting & Accounting for Managed Care Services & Continuing Care Retirement Communities
- Fair Value Measurements
- Key Issues from the Health Care & Education Reconciliation Act of 2010 and the Protection & Affordable Care Act (ACA).
- ICD-10 Conversions
- Accounting for Medicaid HER Incentive Programs
The duty of this specialized group is to support the administrative teams, who in turn support the region’s finest medical care providers. These diverse, yet interdependent, areas of expertise come together to better serve the community.
Contact a member of our Medical group: