In the non-profit world, a number of unique tax and accounting issues apply. However, the main task of the non-profit industry falls to supporting the community not grappling with taxes and accounting. At Ketel Thorstenson, LLP (KTLLP), we support our local and regional non-profits so that they can go on with what they do best…providing services and support to our community.
Are you a 501(c) organization? If you are, then you know that non-profit organizations are faced every day with complex questions regarding tax and accounting issues. The Internal Revenue Service (IRS) has strict guidelines for charity and non-profit compliance in reporting, filing, and maintaining exemption, and our team has a wealth of experience in properly addressing each of these issues.
Our Non-Profit group can help you and your organization with:
- Income Tax Exemption Applications for New & Revoked Organizations
- Board of Directors & Audit/Finance Committee Training
- Unrelated Business Income, Lobbying, Foundations, & Private Benefit Transactions
- Audits, Reviews, & Compilations to include Compliance Audits for Federal Funding.
- Form 990 and Questions Related to Maintaining Non-profit Tax Exemption
- Internal Control Evaluation
- Accounting Assistance, including Preparation for Independent Audit
- Accounting Services.
Our firm has widespread experience in providing audit, tax, and consulting services to many non-profit organizations, big and small. At KTLLP, we’re proud to support all of our 501(c)s!
Contact a member of our Non-Profit group: